New SCADA System
Water and Waste
Project Starting Date01/01/2020
End UserGeorgetown County Water and Sewer District
SCADA System Design and Supply:
We designed and supplied a new SCADA system for the Pawley’s Island WWTP. This comprehensive system included computer hardware, VT SCADA software, Ethernet telemetry systems for five local plant locations, and the replacement of an Allen Bradley PLC for the high service pump control panel. Additionally, we facilitated the interface to a cellular radio system and managed all associated wiring and conduit requirements.
Our services encompassed the following:
- Installation of Remote Pump Commander (PC2400) RTUs and their interface with the VTSCADA platform.
- Supply and programming of a new PC2400 interface.
- Installation of new conduit and wiring.
- Network installation and integration.
- Commissioning and successful start-up of the entire system.