End-to-end Instrumentation and Control System Solution Provider
Century Control Systems, Inc. is celebrating our 40th year of providing instrumentation and control systems to various industry types and in many demanding applications. Our focus is on I&C applications for the entire industrial universe including steam plants and chillers, chemical batch reactors, and pulp and paper applications and water and waste industries.
We have supplied and integrated control platforms for stand-alone single-loop controllers, PLCs, and large-scale distributed control systems (DCS) and Building Automation Systems (BAS). Our history includes turnkey project solutions for government agencies such as NASA and US Navy, US Army, Reagan International Airport, as well as Fortune 500 companies ...such as Phillips 66 Cogeneration System, MeadWestvaco, BAE, EI DuPont/Invista,etc. Institutional projects include Universities, and municipal water and waste projects.
To date, we have installed telemetry systems in excess of 200 pump and lift stations, literally hundreds of SCADA systems and countless PLC and DCS-based control systems.
History Of Dedication and Excellence
Our diverse application history makes us qualified to execute a variety of control and monitoring projects for a particular industry as we have supplied control and monitoring solutions over 30 unique platforms using PLCs, HMI, and SCADA from manufacturers such as Allen Bradley, GE, Siemens, and Schneider Electric.
Our SCADA expertise includes Ignition, VTScada, RSView32, FactoryTalk, Wonderware, Intellution Fix, Citect, along with DCS systems by Yokogawa, Rosemount, Siemens and BAS by Johnson Controls and Trane. Our UL fabrication and ISO 17025 calibration facilities are conveniently located in Roanoke, VA and Raleigh, NC. which allows us to service the East Coast with guaranteed emergency 24-hour response with on-site service anywhere on the East coast via telephone, secure VPN and video conferencing.
Proudly Delivering Cutting-edge Engineering Solutions Across South Coast
Trusted by hundreds of private businesses, public institutions and agencies like NASA and the US Army, Century Control takes great pride in serving throughout the East Coast.
We are one of the most respected Process Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering & Integration companies in the USA and you can access an all-integrated suite of advanced services anywhere in the eastern USA. Based out of Virginia and North Carolina,, we have a wide & solid presence in the following areas.
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Our project teams consist of various administration, engineering, and support level staff.
Project Quality Assurance and Control Planning
- Review of related submittals and a check that all related submittals, shop drawings and materials have been verified (if applicable), submitted and approved.
- Verification of materials as per project plans and specifications
- Maintain documentation of inspection status of materials
- Maintain documentation for material and administrative approvals
- Review of shop drawings.
- Review of the detailed sequence of the execution of the work.
- Review provisions to ensure controlled inspection and testing. ...
- Examination of the work area to ensure that all required preliminary work has been completed and is in compliance with the plans and/or specifications.
- Development of means and methods to store and protect materials
- Examination of the related material, review of the Receiving Material Inspection Reports and verification that the items received are in compliance with the contract and are properly stored.
- Review of the Site Safety Plan to ensure that all safety precautions are met and the required safety equipment has been purchased and is available.
- Carry out and participate in weekly progress and QC meetings Complete safety and QC Plans available upon request.
Project Systems Testing and Acceptance
Start-up and Commissioning
After all new equipment is installed, successful start-up of individual components has been accomplished, commissioning of the entire control and monitoring system is completed by CCSI personnel.
Start-up and commissioning is accomplished with minimal interruption of operations.. Final system commissioning is a detailed point by point analysis and verification of proper functionality.
Training includes operation and maintenance personnel, hardware, software, system configuration, and overall system operation. The training covers overall system theory, hardware architecture, system configuration and diagnostics. Emphasis is placed on safety features, and maintenance. Training manuals are provided.
Project Warranty and Post Implementation Support
Our standard warranty is 1 year from the date of final acceptance. An extended warranty is available . Warranties will include 24/7 support via, telephone, e-mail, VPN and video conferencing remote services.
Our Approach/Process/Project Work Planning
Equipment and design submittal
- Programming and verification of new equipment
- (a). Factory acceptance testing of new PLC, DCS and BAS controls and associated equipment.
- (b). Installation and commissioning, including wiring, conduit, and flexible or rigid tubing.
- Database and graphic generation.
- Installation and field wiring and terminations to new equipment.
- Point-to-point and analog loop checkout and verification.
- System debug and start-up.
- System Commissioning
- Post Project documentation, including as built drawings and operations manual.
What Sets Us Apart
We are technology driven and customer centric. Our goal is to not meet but exceed your expectations and as result make you personally look good to your superior or customer!
Our customer references speak for themselves, over 40 years in business we have developed hundreds of long term relationships with engineers, contractors and end users. We are eager to provide you with specific project references and welcome your inquiries.
Partner With Us To Lock Exponential Growth
We understand that every Industry and plant to has its own operating philosophy thus, we offer solutions using the products and approach of your choice. Our expertise and dedication to maintaining the highest standard make us a perfect fit.
We are on a mission to achieve continuous organizational growth as a whole, including;
- Service Quality
- Vendor Partnerships
- Stakeholders Interests
- Customer Satisfaction
We have the vision to become a leader in instrumentation and process control along with maintaining;
- Industry Leadership
- Efficiency and Transparency
- Best-in-industry Quality
Century Control System is an expert, striving to maintain transparency and preserve values, including;
- Respect for Diversity
- Continuous Learning